my book is about jack and his little sister in in the grand caynon . they are getting ready for the grand caynon condor sighting. they are helping out with endanderd speicies. they also adopt kids alot. this time it is a older (teenager) is fitting in with him. his name is morgan. jacks little sister ashley is verry suspisous about him but jack thinks he is cool. but now when jacks mom get pushed off the gran canyon it is up to the computer whiz morgan to find out who did it even though ashley and jacks dad are against him. morgan pulled though and found the person and they took him to jail. morgan is now part of jack and ashleys family.
I Like the way that you use great describing words. I like yours very much. Good job.
ReplyDeleteWOW you wrote alot its very interesting
ReplyDeleteI like how I could picture every thing
your friend
Sydney B.