Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Missing Gator of Gumbo Limbo!

You will love the book Missing Gator of Gumbo limbo. This story takes place in the southern Everglades of Florida.There are seven main character's are Liza.K., James James , priscilla , caruso , Liza.K.'s mom , travis , and Dajun. This mystery is about Liza.K. and how dajun is missing.Now Liza must get her friends and find dajun before trvis can kill him.I think you should read this book because you will find a wacky adventure with liza and her friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6 comments:

  1. You did a graet job because you added everything you needed to add and that is great, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job talking about the characters.you explained that Liza.k had a mystery.I agree that they need to hurry and find Dagun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Elliot.You did a nice job telling about all of the important things. Don't you think that the saltwater in the freshwater area is what scared away dajun. Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree dagun is impoten.I lice how you put all the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the charecters. I agree. AWSOME JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job staying on topic and telling about the charators and I agree to they need to find dajun quicker.

    ReplyDelete